Learn and evaluate the benefits of the trends that will define the direction of new developments and advances in the world of technology.
Recently, Gartner published a study on the technological trends that will influence the direction of innovation in the coming months, having a significant impact on organisational results from different key aspects of the business: investment protection, development of relevant solutions and value generation for both internal and external customers.
Knowing and analysing this information will allow you to evaluate the potential of these solutions in relation to the current situation and future challenges of your company. This will facilitate improvements in resilience, maximising data value, driving growth and retaining talent, among many other additional benefits.
THE TEN TRENDS:
- AI Trust, Risk and Safety Management (AI TRiSM)
- Continuous Threat Exposure Management (CTEM)
- Sustainable Technology
- Platform Engineering
- Artificial Development Enhanced by Artificial Intelligence
- Cloud Platforms for Industry
- Smart Apps
- Democratised Generative Artificial Intelligence
- Increasing and Connecting Workforce
- Machine clients